The world's most innovative tech products are scaling faster and more efficiently by outsourcing backstage operations to SaaS specialists. As such, we’re seeking tech-savvy support professionals with a wide range of experience in various aspects of SaaS support.
As a Technical Support Representative, you will play a pivotal role in helping our clients build world-class customer experience by providing support throughout the entire customer lifecycle — from on boarding and ongoing training to daily user support (via email and/or chat) and proactive outreach.
- Respond to user queries in a timely and accurate manner via email and chat
- Proactively monitor user feedback and reach out to provide assistance
- Identify bugs and other areas of opportunity for improving the product/platform by conducting UX testing on a regular basis
- Update internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers
- Inform users about new features and functionalities
- Follow up with user to ensure their technical issues and/or other concerns are addressed
- Collate and analyze product feedback and share findings with relevant client stakeholders
Requirements and Qualifications
- At least 3 years of experience as a Technical Support Representative for SaaS companies, or equivalent experience
- Excellent written communication and problem-solving skills
- Moderate proficiency in using various help desk softwares, such as Zendesk, Freshservice, Intercom, etc.
- Moderate proficiency in using digital tools for project management and remote work collaboration such as Google Docs, Google Sheets, Slack, Skype, Microsoft Teams, Trello, Asana, Basecamp, Jira, etc.
- Strong ability to multi-task and set priorities
- Basic understanding of basic digital marketing concepts preferred